WorkFlow Archiving delete run

Nigel Thurgood Nigel.Thurgood at sanitarium.com.au
Thu Dec 1 19:31:44 EST 2005

Hi,

I am testing the workflow archiving in our developent system. I have set up the program variants for both the write and delete run, and customising looks fine. I selected a short period of 01/01/2002 through 31/03/2002 and fired off the write phase, and a file was created in the specified directory.

The delete run also appeared to work fine, with the following job log entries:

Job started
Step 001 started (program RSWWARCD, variant DELETE_WORKITE, user ID NIGELT)
Archive file 000033-001WORKITEM is being verified
Archive file 000033-001WORKITEM is being processed
0 % ( 1 of 19,335 ) Workflows Deleted
100 % ( 19,335 of 19,335 ) Workflows Deleted
Spool request (number 0000008650) created without immediate output
Job finished

Table SWWWIHEAD still, however, has exactly the same number of entries for this period as before the archive / delete runs.

Doubtless I'm missing something extremely obvious but would love to know what it is. I have looked at the archives and found a similar question but no answer. The work items in the selected period are all 4.5b, and we are now on 4.70.

The majority of items are at status complete - I set all items in error to cancelled. Most relate to IDOCs.

Appreciate any help.

Nigel E Thurgood

This is an email from Australian Health & Nutrition Association Limited,
ABN 63 096 452 872 trading as Sanitarium Health Food Company.

THIS E-MAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL.
Any recipient who is not the intended recipient is requested to
notify the sender by return e-mail and erase all copies of the message
and attachments. The sender cannot guarantee that this email or any
attachment to it is free of computer viruses or other conditions which may
damage or interfere with data, hardware or software with which it might be used.

If you do not wish to receive commercial email messages from Sanitarium Health Food
Company, please send an unsubscribe message to the sender of this email, or contact
unsubscribe at sanitarium.com.au.