Doubt- Workflow restarting after error

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Thu Dec 1 05:10:38 EST 2005

No, what I mean is that if a workflow starts with version 0000 then it will
continue with version 0000 until the end. If it goes into error and you
transport a new version, you cannot restart it using the new version.

When you transport a new version 0001, the workflow in error will still
continue with 0000 after restart. Any NEW workflow will start with version 0001
(provided your transport went without errors).

Cheers
Mike