Upgrade

Maes Steven Steven.Maes at luminus.be
Wed Aug 31 07:25:09 EDT 2005

Hello,

We are doing an upgrade from 4.64 to 4.72.

For a workflow, the agent assignment is not working anymore. When
executing the WF, the step finds the possible agents, but no agents that
can execute the work item. We have clicked, double-clicked and even
triple-clicked in swu_obuf and swus and on the "generate index" in the
agent assignment in the task... no way it works. Strangely when we do
transaction SWI2_ADM1 "work items without agents" and press the new 4.72
icon "execute agent rules" which runs the REDUROLE-function, the agents
are found !!!!

My guess is that there is some memory problem or some parameter missing
due to the upgrade.

Anyone who encountered this or has a logical explanation ??

Thx,

Steven