Alexis Collins Alexis.Collins at HALLIBURTON.com
Thu Aug 25 17:09:22 EDT 2005

WUGers,

I saw in the archives that it was discussed using <a href> in a task
description to handle a URL.  I have tried this, and it works when
looking at the email in SCOT.  However, when the email gets to Outlook,
the entire command is written as text (ie, <a href="www.sap.com">SAP</a>
).

Has anyone done this successfully?  I'm using RSWUWFML2 to send email
for work items.  Would love to get this working!!!!

Thanks,
Alexis

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.