start conditions in workflow events

Sharath Chandra Kotla ksharath77 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 25 15:30:58 EDT 2005

Thanks Kilhavn,
I have solved the issue by creating new start
conditions to the workflow. start up conditions are
not transported to TST client. hence both WFs are
triggering for the same event.
I have created & transported start conditions.

thanks group.
Sharath.

--- sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu <KJETILK at statoil.com>
wrote:
> Have you checked that your start condition setup is
the same in QA as in
> Dev?
> The description of SWBRULECOM is "WF:
Client-specific start conditions".