Sender adress in task flowitem.sendtaskdescription

ooij@home.nl ooij at home.nl
Thu Aug 25 04:43:37 EDT 2005

Hello All,

I have a problem with the method sendtaskdesription. Everything works fine besides the fact that I can't fill the sender address. I know that the sender address is taken from the WF-BATCH user if the task is executed in the background. But I want to fill in a self chosen email address because there are several workflow who work with the method sendtaskdescription. All of the workflow need different sender addresses.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind regards,

Hans van Ooijen.