Re-Processing of Agent Determination for WI missing users

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Mon Aug 22 14:55:25 EDT 2005

I don't see either one in 4.6c but you could use SWW_WI_AGENTS_CHANGE.

Rick

>>> wug.replies at workflowconnections.com 8/19/2005 3:34 >>>
Hi Andy,
I suspect it's not in 4.6c, but see if FM
SAP_WAPI_ADM_WORKITEM_REDORULE
is available.
Failing that, SWL_WI_ADM_REDO_RULE should do what you're after.

Cheers
Mike

Andy.M.Catherall at csplc.com wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I am running 4.6C, and have a number of work items that are missing
> agents.
> This has been caused by HR moving a number of PERSONS from the
POSITIONS
> that I had carefully included in my Responsibility Rules.
>
> I have now corrected these Rules so that the correct POSITIONS have
been
> included - ones that actually relate to valid users - and I am now
looking
> to reprocess all the work items that are currently in limbo.
>
> Reading through the WUG, I see hints that there is a nice, shiny,
button
> available in 4.7 to reprocess the Agent Determination, after having
run
> the
> SWI2_ADM1 report. However, I cannot find a similar one on 4.6.
>
> So, how do I cause the system to re-assess the Responsible Agents
for
> these
> work items, in this system?
>
> Cheers
> Andy

> This e-mail is confidential and may contain privileged information.
If
> you are not the addressee or if you have received the e-mail in
error, it
> may be unlawful for you to read, copy, distribute, disclose or
otherwise
> use the information which it contains.
>
> Under these circumstances, please notify us immediately by returning
this
> mail to ' mailerror at csplc.com ' and deleting this e-mail from your
system.

> Any views expressed by an individual within this e-mail do not
necessarily
> reflect the views of Cadbury Schweppes Plc or its subsidiaries.
Whilst we
> have taken reasonable steps to ensure that this e-mail and
attachments are
> free from viruses, recipients are advised to subject this mail to
their
> own virus checking, in keeping with good computing practice.
>
> Cadbury Schweppes holds the title of Britain's "Most Admired Company"
as
> voted for by leading businesses. Cadbury Schweppes has rarely been
out of
> the top 10 list of most admired companies for the past 10 years and
first
> won the award in 1995.
>
> Visit our website at www.cadburyschweppes.com for more information.

Mike Pokraka