Calling a Sub WF simultaneously

Shrivastava, Priya Priya.Shrivastava at pmintl.com
Mon Aug 22 14:51:41 EDT 2005

Hi All,

Kindly resolve my problem with a workflow am working on.

I am calling a subworkflow (which internally has some synchronous and a last
step as asynchronous method which calls a transaction) in a loop.

Now I want that after the first instance of the sub WF is called then it
should goto the next loop pass and call 2nd instance of the sub WF with next
counter or so..but its always waiting for the 1st instance to be executed by
the user and then it goes to next loop pass...

Something like this...

For Loop counter = 1; counter = counter + 1;

Get data for Sub WF()

Call Sub WF for counter (this sub WF has some synch & last asynchronous task
which calls a transaction)

End loop.

I want that it should call the Sub WF for counter =1 and then immediately go
to next loop pass and then call Sub WF for counter=2 and so on...

Is it possible....and how do I do that...coz its always waiting for
1st/previous loop to get over (which I don't want)...

Please let me know this ASAP.
Thanks a lot in advance for all your help.

Regards,
Priya.