Workflow '63011967' work item 63016296: No successor defined for event?

William RS wsumargo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 12:12:24 EDT 2005

Hi,
This kind of error would not be solved by run transaction WF restart
after error.
If you are in the development/testing server, I suggest you start the
same WF by triggering Start Event, using tcode SWUE. Then if you see
the WF run succesfully, so the WF is fine.
If it is in the production, I dont have a clue.

Completed by hand means that somebody change the workitem, then
complete it manually. So can see the user ID who did that in the WF
log.