Container Size

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Wed Aug 17 08:17:10 EDT 2005

Hi Rick,
WF Header -> Version Dependent -> Control -> Persistence Profile
Make sure you're using XML. Compatibility/structure persistence relates to
earlier versions, I've just checked and they're indeed limited to 255
chars.

Tx. SWDC_DEFINITION -> Same thing.

If it still doesn't work, let us know how much is stored and/or query with
OSS, I'm also curious.

Cheers
Mike