Container Size

Josefek, Richard RJosefek at MassMutual.com
Wed Aug 17 07:33:00 EDT 2005

Mike,

We are running 4.7C Basis level 620 support pack 44.

Thanx
Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu]On Behalf
Of Mike Pokraka
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 4:15 PM
To: SAP Workflow Users' Group
Subject: Re: Container Size

Hi Richard,
Version? (probably he most frequently asked question on the list :-)
Slightly iffy memory recalls a limit of characters in a single element
(1024?) on older versions. From the 6.something on containers are stored
as XML which has more flexibility and should be able to handle loads of
elements.
Cheers
Mike