AW: Re: Re: critical problem with background task

faq@saportal.net faq at saportal.net
Tue Aug 16 14:32:11 EDT 2005

there's only a binding between the main object in the workflow container and the object reference in the task container.

Therefor, when I test the method from the object builder I just enter the key field values for the object.

I'm still not sure what exact error the messages I mentioned below are supposed to mean?