critical problem with background task

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 13:50:06 EDT 2005

If the method only requires the key why is there any specific binding
at all at the task? Does the method have any import parameters? The
method automatically has access to the object key as the method
belongs to the object and in such cases the binding button does not
appear when you look at the TS task.