Work Item - User Decision Step Issue

Raja Sekhar rajakmca at rediffmail.com
Tue Aug 16 11:02:57 EDT 2005

Hi,
I had created one decision step, which had a rule, which is defined by me. Well, I coded the rule such a way that if the Supervisor and Business Group Owner are same then dont populate the ACTOR TABLE. The rule is working fine ,as long as the SUPERVISOR is different from Business Group Owner.(I used my own Business Logic to determine the Supervisor and Business Group Owner)

But the real problem is when both the Supervisor and BGO are same. The Actor Table is not getting populated with any entry, but the work item is going to some UNDESITINED USER. Sometimes the work item is coming to the WORKFLOW INITIATOR himself. This sounds quiet foolish. But this is happening.

Now is there any way to continue the Workflow process to the next step, when the Agent is not determined. My flow should not stop at this point, due to lack of AGENT, and at the same time , it should not go to the wrong user, but the flow should cooly goto the next step which is present after this USER DECISION STEP...

Can anyone help me in this regards.
It's pretty URGENT.

Regards,
Raja Sekhar