Synchronous Dialog Chains and the UWL

Gregory Utley Gregory.Utley at citrix.com
Fri Aug 12 18:01:47 EDT 2005

Margaret,

Yes, the second (update) step task displaying in the UWL is really the
only problem with the solution we're implementing.  After receiving your
reply, I reviewed the UWL configuration guide and it indeed allows for
item level display configuration within iViews.  I'll have to do some
experimenting, but this may be exactly what we need.  I owe you one.

Greg Utley

CiTR!X Systems, Inc.

SAP Development Team

*  gregory.utley at citrix.com