Out of Office functionality

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Thu Aug 11 11:53:06 EDT 2005

Hi David, Jeff, and anyone else that's interested.. :-)

What I meant in my earlier post was that people should exclude the wug
from _THEIR_ out of office replies.
i.e. when I set up my OO on Lotus Notes there's a field "Do not
automatically reply to mail sent to these people or groups:"
... simply put in sap-wug at mit.edu and none of MY out of office will go to
the WUG.

Sue, might be a handy note to put on the signup page? Can someone perhaps
post the Outlook equivalent?

To answer David's question, there's a 'Reply-To' field in the header which
your mailer doesn't usually display. In the Outlook message display:
View->Options->Internet Header.

The best way I've found to identify the wug posts is using the "TO:"
address (as per my out of office exclusion above).

Cheers
Mike