work item not sent

Sharath Chandra Kotla ksharath77 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 10:59:34 EDT 2005

Thanks Mark,
I found the workflow in inactive state in SWETYPV. as
a temparary solution I have retransported the linkage
again. but it was in active sate before.

thanks for your help.
--- sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu <mark.pyc at gmail.com>
wrote:
> G'day Sharath,
>
> There are many reasons why a WF instance doesn't
exist.

>  - The event doesn't get raised - this can be
confirmed with SWEL.
>  - The event is raised but the WF isn't listening -
SWEL / SWU0
>  - The event is raised, the WF is listening, but a
filter blocks it -
> SWEL,  SWETYPV for Check FMs or SWB_COND for start
conds.

> To get sensible answers from the group you'll need
to indicate what is
> set up, what is working, what isn't working, what
you've tested, what
> you've ruled out. The more you give, the more you'll
potentially get.

<ksharath77 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Thank very much,
> > I found SWI6 as useful report. But I didnt see the
> > workflow for respective document in the report but
> > found for other documents. Mine is custom workflow
> > with custom event. It should be started with MIGO
with
> > movement type 122. How can i trace the reason for
> > failure?
> >
> > Thanks for your support.
> >
> > Sharath..!
> > --- sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu <mark.pyc at gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> > > Expression defines the responsible. But the
selected
> > agents (those who
> > > see the workitem) are those who are both
possible
> > and responsible but
> > > not excluded.
> > >
> > > The possible agents are linked to the task.
Display
> > the task and
> > > choose "Extras> Agent Assignment > Maintain"
> > >
> > > As for the links, depending on your release you
> > should have the Object
> > > Services icon in the top left of the screen in
most
> > WF relevant
> > > transactions. Otherwise there is the transaction
> > SWI6 - Tools > Bus WF
> > >
> > > Good luck,
> > > Mark

material