AW: Information about developing Workflow material master

Timo Robens trobens at platinum-cg.com
Mon Aug 8 09:40:15 EDT 2005

Hi Raja,

thanks a lot for your quick answer. Ok. So, I`ll do my best. What i want to
do is the following:
After creating the basic data for a new material the workflow generates a
new workitem in the business place.
By executing this workitem the systems should go automatically in the right
material view, for example, the purchasing data.
Then the person, who is responsible for the maintainance of this purchasing
data fill all necassary data. After creating this view a new workitem is
sent to the sales organisation with the text "Please maintain your data".
I use the Business Object BUS1001006 and the method
standardmaterial.viewlistline. My problem is, that after creating the new
material I got ten new workitems instead of one in my business place. After
excecuting I want to have only one view displayed.
Thanks a lot.

Friendly regards,
Timo