Help: problems returning a table by workflow 4.6C

Glauco Kubrusly glaucokubrusly at yahoo.com.br
Mon Aug 8 09:19:05 EDT 2005

Friends,

I've got a problem. I'm trying to return a table from a function to the workflow, but it doesn't work.

It works only if the table has only one field, witch I've tested to return the sap users. But if I want to return Purchase orders items with a lot of fields ('cause I want to send this information by mail and business workplace) , it doesn't work.

I'm using the R/3 4.6C. Anybody have a hint ???

[]'s
Glauco