E-mail Notification for Forwarded work item

Ola Ladi ladi_ola2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 11:49:00 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I am working on generating e-mail notification for every work item a workflow agent receives in his web inbox. I am working with SRM 4.0 and have scheduled a job for report RSWUWFMLEC.

For test purposes, I scheduled a Class B job of 5 minutes interval for the report and selected ``One e-mail per work item`` in the variant.

When a work item gets to the first agents´ inbox, a mail is generated in about 5-10 minutes, but when the same work item is forwarded to another possible agent, it does not generate an e-mail within this time frame. The e-mail is usually generated within 5-12 hours.

I would like an e-mail to be generated for the forwarded work item within the same time frame of about 5 - 10 minutes.

Kindly assist

Regards

Ola