Start Condition Disabled

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Tue Aug 2 08:46:58 EDT 2005

It is probably the event linkage that becomes disabled, causing the
start condition to become disabled as a consequence. You can set the
default behaviour for event linkages when an error occurs somewhere in
the customizing (can't remember where), and you can set (override) the
behaviour per workflow event linkage. Have a look in transaction
SWETYPV.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil KTJ IT BKS