Business Workplace: Object link does not work

Sap_Wfug@yaskawa.com Sap_Wfug at yaskawa.com
Fri Apr 29 14:39:43 EDT 2005

Hi all,

We have just upgraded from 4.6C to Enterprise. While doing my workflow
testing, I noticed that the object link in workplace preview box is not
working anymore. For .e.g., I created a simple one-step workflow to
display a sales order. When the work item arrives in my workplace, I tried
to view the sales order by clicking on the link under 'Information objects
addressed so far' but nothing happens. It was working fine in 4.6C.

Has anybody ever encountered the same problem? Please let me know if there
is a fix to this.

Thank you in advance.

Fuad Ariffin