Workflow Administrator authorizations

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Mon Apr 25 01:58:21 EDT 2005

I think the problem with WF-BATCH has been encountered by almost everyone :
-)

Here at Statoil we have a number of technical roles, so it is possible that
there is something missing from our workflow administrator role because we
already had it as part of another technical role. Our role contains too
much information to list here, but when I pressed the "Role documentation"
button I got to the documentation for SAP_BC_BMT_WFM_DEVELOPER. That was in
the production system...

That being said, note that I said "as far as I know".
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    "Claude Bourque"
                    <claude_bourque at hc        To:     "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
                    -sc.gc.ca>                cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     Workflow Administrator authorizations
                    sap-wug-bounces at mi
                    t.edu

                    21.04.2005 15:28
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow
                    Users' Group"

Greetings,

We've run across a few roadblocks recently were security wants to severely
limit the Workflow Administrator's user id.

Although we've pointed out the SAP-delivered roles/profiles, nothing seems
to be moving.

Can anyone share with me what kind of authorizations your administrators
have been given? I'm assuming some kind of modified SAP_ALL.

PS: We had the same problem a while back with WF-BATCH.

We're on 4.7 Basis 6.2.

Thanks and have a great day.

Claude Bourque
HR/Workflow Consultant