Methods AFTER work item execution - how-to?

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Fri Apr 22 10:57:58 EDT 2005

Like I said, what I am trying to do is figure out how to use an AFTER
method call.
Seems to be a very simple thing. Call a method and set a WF Container
after the task is
executed by a user. That's it!
Little baby steps here... Nothing more at this time until I figure out
"how-to".

I tried with / without the parameters and nothing seems to work "as
expected" anyway.

Have you ever used an AFTER method or know of any examples in 4.6c to
look at?

Thanks and Happy Friday.

>>> mark.pyc at gmail.com 4/22/2005 9:21 >>>
G'day Rick,

I'm willing to be blown out of the water on this one, but I'll reply
since it's Friday arvo and you might not get many other responses.

I don't think you can reliably use import or export parameters on
secondary methods. They are intended really only for display methods
as far as I'm aware. This is another one of those cases where ugliness
in the builder can't be avoided.

Again, I'm far from confident on this one....

Have fun,
Mark