Methods AFTER work item execution - how-to?

Mike.Nickson@bhint.com Mike.Nickson at bhint.com
Fri Apr 22 10:39:38 EDT 2005

Rick

Without seeing the actual template, could you not set a container value
globally once before any of the workitems with different methods and
outcomes are set and then only reset it after the one that you are
interested in ? . . . . Or am I not understanding your problem correctly !

Mike - Another Friday afternoon worker !

"Rick Sample" <Rick.Sample at GBE.COM>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
22/04/2005 15:08
Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"