Workflow Customizing for SAP supplied task (Decision Task)

Joan Waddell jwaddell at alumaform.com
Thu Apr 21 09:10:39 EDT 2005

The task referenced in Practical Workflow for SAP:

 Generic Decision Task TS00008267 is active in our Sandbox, TST, and
Production systems but is missing from our Development client.

 T-code SWU3 (customizing) displays Classify Decision Task as General with a
Red X.

 When Generate is selected the following hard error message is displayed:

Task 'TS00008267' does not exist

Message no. SWF_CST007

Could this SAP  task be accidently deleted. I have been in the DEV system
playing with the example referred to in Practical Workflow for SAP.

Could I have accidently deleted this task - TS00008267?

How to I get this task into the DEV system.

Thank you,

Joan Waddell