Shopping cart Iem-based approval in SRM 4.0 (EBP 5.0)

Adao-Cruz, Miguel miguel.adao-cruz at capgemini.com
Thu Apr 21 05:24:29 EDT 2005

Hi everybody,

Some weeks ago Jocelyne wrote:

"Please raise an OSS message to get official confirmation rather than work
on rumour - last time I checked (some months ago), deadlines were not
supported on the BADI workflow, but we have made it work in project
solutions. However PLEASE get the official position now via OSS.  The more
people ask *officially* the more likely such support is to be added."

This was related to WS for n-step approval with BADI. I guess the same
applies for the new WS14500013 for item-based approval.
I am going to raise a message to SAP to know if deadline management is now
supported but I am nearly sure it will not be the case.

If someone found a nice work around for deadline mangement for one of the
EBP workflows working with the BADI , please share it with us.
Jocelyne?

I am thinking about using a job which will run a program to read worklow's
logs tables and send messages to users when deadlines have been reached.
Any other approach?

Cheers.

Miguel Adao-Cruz