Configuring UWL work items

Block Jeff-r56939 jeffblock at freescale.com
Tue Apr 19 17:48:42 EDT 2005

Hi all.  We have a dilemma regarding the rollout of the UWL to our clients and I was hoping someone could provide me with some clarification.  We will be implementing a solution that will require the UWL to be functional for specific tasks, however we want to prevent some other workflow tasks from appearing in the UWL. Is it possible to turn the UWL on for some tasks while keeping other tasks from appearing in the UWL?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

We are on ECC 5.0

Regards

Jeff