executable in work item preview not working right

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Mon Apr 18 15:53:08 EDT 2005

Several OSS notes have to be applied and latest SAP GUI.
We chose to re-image the PCs in question with SP1 and wait
until we get all our SAP srv pack up to date.
Notes: 738927, 770683, and 744904.
Let me know if you get all working and what notes had to be applied.
Also, we found the same issues in the WF Template. In the Condition
Editor,
we got the same <FRAMESET rows="*" frameborder=0> verses the view
of the conditions.

>>> LHuffman at sunsweet.com 4/18/2005 14:30 >>>
Hi all,

We are on 4.7/620. I have a workflow to release a credit memo request
and it works for the most part except for the following. When a person
goes into their workplace to execute, the first work item is fine. The
second workitem doesn't, they hit the release or reject button and the
screen refreshes (executable buttons disappear) but no action is
completed. The work item is just reserved. They exit out of workplace
and come back in and it works. In the tab WI Display of the task, I'm
using SWU2_INPLACE_DECISION_PROCESS (this was the default) to place the
executable buttons in the work item preview area.

We are on XP with service pack 2 and in the conditions tab I have
<FRAMESET rows="*" frameborder=0>. I implemented oss note 744904 and
syntax in the conditions tab went away in our test system, but the WF
still acts the same. I just put in oss note 770683, but I must still
back out and go in again to get the workitem to complete. Any ideas?

Thanks very much

Loren