executable in work item preview not working right

Loren Huffman LHuffman at sunsweet.com
Mon Apr 18 15:30:19 EDT 2005

Hi all,

We are on 4.7/620. I have a workflow to release a credit memo request and it works for the most part except for the following. When a person goes into their workplace to execute, the first work item is fine. The second workitem doesn't, they hit the release or reject button and the screen refreshes (executable buttons disappear) but no action is completed. The work item is just reserved. They exit out of workplace and come back in and it works. In the tab WI Display of the task, I'm using SWU2_INPLACE_DECISION_PROCESS (this was the default) to place the executable buttons in the work item preview area.

We are on XP with service pack 2 and in the conditions tab I have <FRAMESET rows="*" frameborder=0>. I implemented oss note 744904 and syntax in the conditions tab went away in our test system, but the WF still acts the same. I just put in oss note 770683, but I must still back out and go in again to get the workitem to complete. Any ideas?

Thanks very much

Loren