How to send mail to superior

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Mon Apr 18 10:37:10 EDT 2005

I have a question concerning sending a message to user.

We have a WF that will send msg back to WF Initiator once WF is
completed.
If the WF Initiator is terminated (i.e. Not a valid user any more)
prior to the WF completing
the WF fails because the user is no longer valid.
I get the WF Initiator and populate Recipient for the SELFITEM
SENDTASKDESCRIPTION.

I put in a condition and task prior to the send msg task. Validates
user and sends
if valid else no send fork on the condition.

What other options are provided in the SELFITEM SENDTASKDESCRIPTION for
a task
to skip sending the message verses erroring out?

4.6C

Rick Sample
SAP Workflow / Developer
Graybar, Inc.