SAP-WUG Digest, Vol 5, Issue 41

Bhavani bhavanisl at infotechsw.com
Sat Apr 16 01:46:57 EDT 2005

Hi guys,

Thanks for the information. I took backup on presentation server which ever
is possible.
I observed that WF templates, tasks and Business Object can not be backedup
on to the presentation server.

Infact I developed a prototype on a server which needs to be reinstalled
now.
That's the reason I asked for backup. Thanks guys, Necessary action is done.

Regards,
Bhavani