Decision Task - Preview

Hilsbos, Margaret A Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com
Wed Apr 13 16:38:05 EDT 2005

Monica,

I have been playing with UWL a little and found to make my custom user decision task display buttons in the preview, I had to add the task to the UWL configuration file.

Here is what the ItemType attributes looks like in my system (your mileage may vary):

  <ItemType name="uwl.task.webflow.decision.TS90507919" connector="WebFlowConnector" defaultView="webflowView" defaultAction="viewDetail" executionMode="pessimistic">

... if I recall correctly, the key thing was to find the prefix string for "name" (uwl.task.webflow.decision.<your task number> ) that seems to tell it this is a "decision" type of task, which is pre-defined in another file.  However I had not performed the other customization you did, but I think this may still work for you.

If I sound hesitant it's because I'm still stumbling around a bit with UWL, but I thought this might help you until a UWL guru shows up. ;-)

Margaret Hilsbos