Converting Word doc to PDF doc within workflow

Krishna Murthy krishnawug at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 10:03:21 EDT 2005

Hello gurus,

I have a 'Document from Template" step in my workflow.

A word document is routed to the user to fill in the expressions on
the document.
We want to Convert this word document into PDF document without
loosing format and attach it to the CRM activity. As per our
requirement client donot allow us to attach a word document to CRM
activity.

The hurdle we have right now is to convert the word document into PDF.

Does anyone come accross any RFC or BAPI which can be used to achieve
this functionality with in CRM 4.0 system?

Thanks in advance.
Krishna Murthy.