UWL Cache

Athur Krishna athur.krishna at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 01:56:26 EDT 2005

yes your rite, customizing xml in front is part of the procedure..in case
changes comes then have to think :)
one more quick question.
I cud add custom buttons in the UWL pages(by adding custom XML with high
priority).
but, removing a standard button is not the same way, Instead I achieved thru
manually replacing the "uwl.standard.xml" in the portal server,
 Is this the correct way of removing standard buttons from UWL screen? are
any other regular options avbl?
 I had already read a thread abt this problem here and in SDN, but just want
to get it confirmed again , as I find it very dirty to implement this
solution...
 any points appreciated
-Krishna