UWL Work Item link in outlook email

Athur Krishna athur.krishna at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 01:40:44 EDT 2005

Hi Jocelyn,
 Sorry for confusing the question
I'm portals admin :)
yes i know that PCD location of the UWL Iview,but i'm looking for the work
item location,
yes it is also understandable that from the UWL link, if the workitem is
clicked then it actually opens a SAP GUI .so end to end we actually need to
traverse to the approval screen of the work item,
 may b thats 2 much of an ask
 Thanks
-Krishna