Decision Task - Preview

Sathish Venkatesan sathish at smartsoftus.com
Wed Apr 6 23:13:41 EDT 2005

Hi All,

I have created new decision task copied from standard decision template for a workflow. Initially, I was able to view\execute
the workitem only from inbox preview and not in fullscreen. After removing the function module SWU2_INPLACE_DECISION_PROCESS from
WI display tab, I am getting the workitem in fullscreen.(As discussed many times in this group earlier).

But, what's my doubt is the difference in workitem view what we see in preview pane and fullscreen. Is it possible to bring the same kind
of WI view in fullscreen like one we get in Preview Pane?

First screenshot is the Decision task view in fullscreen. I like to get the decision task view as in second screenshot which is similar to preview pane view.

Thanks!
Sathish

Screenshot 1:

Screenshot 2: ( Got the below screenshot from old workflow documentation)