Clearing documents from inbox?

Workflow99@aol.com Workflow99 at aol.com
Wed Apr 6 15:07:33 EDT 2005

Hi Sherman,

Your best bet is RSSODLIN. We experienced some serious Locking issues when
one of the consultants tried deleting a large number documents by selecting
them all from the workplace in our test system.

Regards,
Ramki Maley
Workflow Developer,  USCBP.
248-613-1287 (C)

In a message dated 4/6/2005 2:15:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,