Clearing documents from inbox?

Knoske George - NAO IT George.Knoske at zf.com
Wed Apr 6 13:39:42 EDT 2005

You should be able to select the first document, hold the shift-key
down, and then select a whole range of documents.  Then click the trash
can.  I don't know how to do this as an administrator, but each
individual could do it in a matter of seconds.

I'm not clear on what you mean by you "can't get in there".

Best Regards/Mit Freundlichen Gruessen

George Knoske

SAP Analyst

ZF Group North American Operations