Purchase requisition's creation

Fogarty, Edward EdFogarty at hess.com
Wed Apr 6 10:33:40 EDT 2005

I have copied workflow WS 00000038(Workflow for requisition release).

I have set up an org group and have added it to the first task
TS00007986.

The workitem gets sent to the manager when I am in test mode or when I
create an event via SWUE.

I have updated config for the req via OMGQ(in 2 places).

My workflow is not triggered when I create a req in SAP transaction
ME51N.  How can I trigger the workflow via ME51N?  Is there some special
setup required for business object BUS2009 and event
'RELEASESTEPCREATED'.