Bizarre behavior of UWL

Athur Krishna athur.krishna at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 14:34:41 EDT 2005

Hi Workflow / UWL experts,
 I have been testing my UWL configuration in EP 6.0 SP2 (with out KM).
 I was getting connection errors like "no RFC authorization for function
group SYST" , every time an authorization for FG is needed I would ask my
security team person to enable the authorization for corresponding users,
but now I have a strange problem.
 I have been testing my users (around 60),For the first time when I log in
I'm getting the error *"..no RFC authorization for function group
RFC1.notfound in system.."
* when *I log out and log in again with the same user, the UWL system is
connected*..
 I have no clue where the UWL is heading, and also would appreiciate how
many RFC authorization groups have to be assigned to the user for th UWL to
get the workflow, sorry I'm not a workflow guy to understand it better,
though I have plans to learn soon :)
 Thanks all,
-Krishna