Work Item details in UWL - EP6.2 with WAS 6.40

Hilsbos, Margaret A Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com
Mon Apr 4 09:27:49 EDT 2005

Jocelyn,

Thanks for your reply.  Very helpful - I found a page in the Help that says connection to ITS is required, which is direct enough. But it seems my portal guy thought ITS wasn't required for this system,  apparently because the general understanding here is that going to Netweaver "is supposed to do away with" the need to use ITS (speaking generally though, not related to workflow specifically). Since the system in question is Netweaver, I am wondering if the reason we still need ITS is a) because of the portal version - if we upgraded, we wouldn't need ITS; or b) because UWL would still need ITS?

I guess my questions show my general ignorance of the SAP/portal architecture.  I'm really happy to have a forum where I can ask these questions!

Thanks,

Margaret