Simultaneous change documents only triggering one event

Workflow99@aol.com Workflow99 at aol.com
Wed Sep 29 15:13:05 EDT 2004

Hi Partha,

I have multiple events defined on a single change document object and all  my
events trigger correctly (R/3 6.20). One option is to write an event function
 module for the triggered event and control the triggering of the second
event  from there.

Regards,
Ramki Maley
Workflow Developer,  USCBP.
248-613-1287 (C)

In a message dated 9/29/2004 2:58:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,