Ad-hoc agent not found error in approval preview applet

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Sep 28 22:41:57 EDT 2004

Dave,
You have not most likely not coded your adhoc agent correctly for the approval preview.
Make sure you follow the pattern in ASBMANAGER and the other examples for when the "save" flag is off.

Also check ... you have assigned a user id as agent, that user is a possible agent of the
relevant task, that user is not an excluded agent.
Regards,
Jocelyn