SRM: Ad-hoc agent not found error in approval preview applet

David Weston weston at clockwork.ca
Tue Sep 28 18:19:06 EDT 2004

Hi folks,

We are using the ad-hoc agent functionality using a copy of the =
ASBMANAGER
business object, recreating the 'Create' method to fill the Agents
attribute.
We have a 2 step workflow approval process and when  we create a =
shopping
cart and select 'Approval Preview' the first approval step (TS10008069)
displays 'no approval available' and the 'Ad-hoc agent not found' error
message in red. The second approval step displays our users correctly, =
which
also uses an adhoc agent object.

If we then select 'Order' or 'Hold' and go to Check Status for our =
shopping
cart and look at the applet via approval preview both approval steps are
displayed correctly !!

Anyone seen this type of behaviour before ?

Thanks for any help or tips to solve this one. By the way we have =
created an
OSS message as well to keep things official !!

Dave   =20

=20