4.7E - Advance with dialog does not work anymore

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Tue Sep 28 11:24:45 EDT 2004

"Feature" in the sarcastic sense.. Advance with dialog doesn't work throu=
gh
the UWL.
I can't think of any problems offhand that would cause your scenario in t=
he
GUI. There is a workflow-wide 'advance with dialog' setting buried somewh=
ere
in the header data of the workflow... might be an idea to check that.

Cheers
Mike