4.7E - Advance with dialog does not work anymore

Tom KnowHow faq at saportal.net
Tue Sep 28 10:58:03 EDT 2004

Hello *,

we have a urgent issue, which needs to be solved before Go-live. On our
new SAP release 4.7E, we had to experience that the automated execution
of workitems if they are assigned to the same user do not execute
automatically anymore (as it was on our previous SAP version). The
flags "Advance with dialog" are set for all the tasks.

Is there any additional configuration required? Any hint would be highly
appreciated, since that is a important feature for our key users!

Thanks in advance!