ALE/EDI Error Monitoring/Reporting Via Workflow ( A Particular Situation )

Praveen Johri pjohri at csc.com
Mon Sep 27 06:33:01 EDT 2004

G'Day Erik,

If you are speaking about Post Processing : Permitted Agents Tab in Partner
Profile then it is not doing any good.

Thanks & Regards

Praveen Johri
Business Workflow Consultant
SAP Practice
Extn : 2597
Ph    : 91-0120-2582323
Fax   : 91-0120-2582322
Computer Science Corporation India Ltd.

-

for such purpose.

                      Erik Hedlund
                      <ehedlund                To:      SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      @online.no>              cc:
                      Sent by: SAP             Subject: Re: ALE/EDI Error Monitoring/Reporting Via Workflow ( A Particular Situation )
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG

                      09/24/2004 11:40
                      PM
                      Please respond
                      to "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Hi

Check your settings in WE20 and see if the partner profiles have a person
setup for error handling this should fix it :)

Erik Hedlund
XI consultant & Workflow Consultant