Deadline monitoring error

Mark Pyc mark_pyc at gillette.com
Fri Sep 24 02:48:23 EDT 2004

Attachments don't work.......

                      Jim D Hill
                      <JimD_Hill at colpal.c         To:      SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      om>                         cc:
                      Sent by: SAP                Subject: Deadline monitoring error
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      23 Sep 2004 21:42
                      Please respond to
                      SAP Workflow Users'
                      Group

Hi All ,
Has anyone ever seen the error below. I am using the Deadline monitoring
wizard to create
a latest end modeling. I get this error every time I am using a process
control to set the workitem to obsolete.
This error occurs after that. Please help ! Thanks in advance.