Forwarding Workitem from report SWI2_FREQ

Uday Malghan umalghan at hns.com
Fri Sep 17 11:11:59 EDT 2004

Jocelyn,

What is recommended way of forwarding task in 4.6C? As administrator what=20
authorization they should have? Can you explain?=20
As we are unable to forward the workitem from employees who left the=20
company.

Thanks for your time.

Uday Malghan

"Dart, Jocelyn" <jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Sent by: SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
09/16/2004 07:34 PM
Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"

=20